Terms & Conditions
Please read through the below terms and conditions so you understand what you're getting yourself into when you use our website. Obviously, if you aren't cool with any of it, please stop visiting us.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All our website content is the property of PR-it Limited. When you use our website, you acknowledge that such content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without PR-it's prior written permission.
2. We're fine with you:
a. retrieving, displaying and viewing our content on a computer screen;
b. printing one or two copies of our content for personal use.
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any of our content without written permission of PR-it.
4. You may not use our website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to our website or interfere with any other person's use of the website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of content protected by copyright without PR-it's permission.
Links to other websites
5. This website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of PR-it.
6. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
7. The inclusion of a link to another site on this website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the website and disclaimers
8. Any content we make available through our website is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We can't guarantee that our content will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility, and satisfactory quality. We are under no obligation to update information on the website.
9. Whilst PR-it uses reasonable endeavours to ensure our website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
10. PR-it accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of our website.
11. PR-it reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the website including, but not limited to, any products and / or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
12. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
13. To the extent that our website and content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
14. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by law, PR-it accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
16. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions.
17. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between PR-it and users of its website relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
18. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
19. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
PR-it Limited details
20. PR-it Limited is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11076722 whose business address is PO Box 70594, London, SE9 9EN and it operates the Website www.PRitGlobal.com.
You can contact PR-it Limited by email through this contact us form.